NutriTech breaks free insoluble reserves of locked up phosphorus in agricultural soils.
BioNatural NutriTech liquid formula contains phosphate solubilizing species of Azotobacter and Bacillus. It can solubilize insoluble phosphates by growing competitively on the rhizosphere.
Since plants can't absorb phosphates in insoluble forms, certain microorganisms can solubilize these chemically fixed insoluble phosphates and make them available to plants. NutriTech reduces the usage of harmful chemical fertilizers. Cost benefit and surplus productions are other advantages of using BioNatural NutriTech.
- BioNatural NutriTech supplies 22 to 48 pounds of “P” per 2 ½ acres
- Solubilizes insoluble phosphates in the soil.
- Enriches soil microflora.
- Does not leave harmful residues and thus is environmentally friendly and eco-safe.
- Helps improve soil structure, fertility, and soil aeration.
- Overall increase in crop production due to increased supply of phosphates.
- Doesn't leach.
- Reduces and may eliminate the use of high phosphorus fertilizers.
- Helps bring poor soil back to life!
Mode of Action:
The dormant forms of Azotobacter & Bacillus upon reaching the soil, germinate to produce a fresh batch of active cells. These active cells grow and multiply rapidly by utilizing carbon sources in the soil or from root exudates, and solubilize insoluble phosphates in the soil, which the plants absorb. PGPS (auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins), “B” group vitamins, and antifungal metabolites are additional benefits of the package.
Factors influencing field results of BioNatural NutriTech
- BioNatural NutriTech is compatible with most micro-nutrients.
- BioNatural NutriTech is compatible with seaweed extracts, as they are a good source of alginates or gums.
- BioNatural NutriTech is compatible with useful vitamins and plant hormones.
- BioNatural NutriTech microbes can grow at temperatures between 41 to 104°F. Below 41°F it is better to use protein hydrolysates for boosting absorption by the plant cells.
- Once opened, the bottle should be used immediately.
- BioNatural NutriTech is non-toxic to plants, animals, and human beings.
- NutriTech can be used for organic and conventional farming.
BioNatural NutriTech is best used in conjunction with Bioplin. NutriTech's primary function is to release phosphate, however it also fixes some nitrogen. If you have a low phosphorus reading on your soil test, we urge you to use both ground application products.
For Optimum Results
100mL = 1 Acre Greenhouse (this item)
250mL = 2.5 Acres Greenhouse and 1 acre Fruits/Vegetables
1L = 10 Acres and 4 Acres Fruits/Vegetables
5L = 50 Acres Greenhouse and 20 Acres Fruits/Vegetables
**please call for pricing on other sizes