Bioplin captures Nitrogen from the atmosphere and converts it to plant-available nitrogen in the root zone.
Bioplin is a blend of different strains of Azotobacter, vitamins, minerals, and metabolite microbes suspended in a clay base liquid in cyst form. It helps protect roots from pathogens present in the soil. Using Bioplin will reduce the use of Nitrogen fertilizers by half. This product is effective on a wide range of soils under varying climatic conditions.
- Enhances growth of absorptive roots and induces drought tolerance.
- Improves germination and boosts plant growth.
- Helps prevent soil erosion thereby improving soil structure and fertility.
- Supplements 110-121 pounds of Nitrogen per 2.5 acres, thus contributing to cost-benefit ratio.
- Improves the quality and the yield.
- Being environmentally friendly, it does not disturb ecological balance.
- No leaching.
- Does not leave any harmful residues.
- Helps bring poor soil back to life!
Mode of Action:
The dormant forms of Azotobacter upon reaching the soil, germinate to produce a fresh batch of active cells. These active cells grow and multiply rapidly by utilizing carbon sources in the soil or from root exudates. During their growth, they fix soil nitrogen and the plants absorb the PGPS (auxins, gibberellins, and cytokinins). “B” group vitamins and antifungal metabolites are additional benefits of the package.
* Microbial products should be added to the tank last, after all other inputs have been diluted. Apply in the late afternoon.
Factors influencing field results of BioNatural Bioplin
- Root exudates influence the growth and N-fixing capacity of Azotobacter in the rhizosphere. Organic acids & sugars in the root exudates serve as a source of carbon.
- BioNatural Bioplin is compatible with most micro-nutrients.
- BioNatural Bioplin is compatible with seaweed extracts, as they are a good source of alginates or gums.
- BioNatural Bioplin is compatible with useful vitamins and plant hormones.
- BioNatural Bioplin microbes can grow at temperatures between 41 to 104°F. If below 41°F it's better to use protein hydrolysates for boosting absorption by the plant cells.
- Once opened, the bottle should be used immediately.
- Do not mix BioNatural Bioplin with bactericides.
- BioNatural Bioplin is non-toxic to plants, animals, and human beings.
- Bioplin does not leave harmful residues.
- It is ideal for organic or conventional use.
Bioplin has led the way in plant growth with farmers for several years. Manufactured in a state of the art laboratory, it contains a unique blend of Azotobacter bacteria, vitamins, and minerals. Bioplin is used by hundreds of farmers, vineyards, scientists, and plant nurseries. To produce the absolute best results, Bioplin should be used with NutriTech.
For Optimum Results
100mL = 1 Acre Greenhouse (this item)
250mL = 2.5 Acres Greenhouse and 1 acre Fruits/Vegetables
1L = 10 Acres and 4 Acres Fruits/Vegetables
5L = 50 Acres Greenhouse and 20 Acres Fruits/Vegetables
**please call for pricing on other sizes